Thursday, December 17, 2009

No Bingo :-(

I feared that the city council bingo cards were too easy to fill. But after reading through the invaluable Laptop City Hall liveblog, Brenda Konkel's excellent commentary and the highly amusing Isthmus "Live Blog" (actually live chat), I can find no evidence that any Bingo combination was achieved.

Unfortunately, I was unable to watch the meeting live, so I do not know if any council members were wearing red and green, or if Bruer was in his seat when the meeting started. The cards were actually designed for the night of December 8, when snow was in the forecast, and before I knew Alder Pham-Remmele would be absent due to the death of her mother, so a few of the squares were unachievable to start with.

1 comment:

Tim Morrissey said...

An excellent creation on your part, nonetheless.