1. Should a pregnant woman who is diagnosed with cancer be forced to delay her radiation treatments and chemotherapy so that she can deliver a healthy baby?
2. Should a mother be legally forced to donate a kidney or bone marrow to save her child's life?
3. Should a pregnant woman be legally forced to have surgery during her pregnancy to repair a fetal heart defect, since the chance of a successful recovery is much better while the heart patient is in the natural ICU of the womb?
4. If you answered "no" to all of the above, do you believe a woman should be legally allowed to have an abortion in order to avoid serious risks to her health?
5. Do you oppose the use of oral contraceptives?
6. Do you oppose the use of medications or food supplements that may cause similar hormonal changes to oral contraceptives, and thus possibly prevent the implantation of a fertilized zygote, if those supplements were not consumed for the purpose of contraception?
7. Do you oppose the practice of breast-feeding, since it causes hormonal changes similar to oral contraceptives, and may thus possibly prevent the implantation of a fertilized zygote?
Changes to City Week Ahead
1 hour ago